WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Watchmen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaLady

PaLady

Hello Watchmen Empty
PostSubject: Hello Watchmen    Hello Watchmen Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi..It's PaLady. Just stopped in to check out the forum , say good morning and to say I am thankful to have found this organization.

I grew up and lived in Pa all my life with the exception of about 2 years I lived in Arkansas for awhile. I have always been in the survival mode most of my life, never take anything for granted, look at the big picture and plan accordingly.

I have been with my husband since 1997, but unfortunately I can not seem to get him to understand the seriousness that our Country is in. Sometimes when I try to talk about prepping and what could happen, I get blown off so I basically gave up and decided it is in my best interest to focus on #1. It is like talking to a wall, sort of like fb sometimes. lol....I have no children , but have 2 little dogs and they are like my children and I will protect them with my life.

I am constantly prepping and preparing for anything that could happen.

During Irene last year, I was proud that we were the only one with lights on for 3 days, but I blacked out my windows so nobody could see the lights. I stayed up watching the house when the power first went out at 2am and stayed up for 3 days making sure everything was safe and secure. Around 4am, I went out to the garage and dragged the generator down to the patio in the wind and rain. It was kind of exciting battling the storm and it just pumped up my adrenaline and made me stronger. Knowing I spent time prepping and preparing for anything, gave me comfort and gave me more encouragement to keep prepping. I am in the yellow zone at all times.

I believe it is my duty to our Country to support it's Constitution, Obey it's Laws, Respect it's Flag and defend it against all enemies. I take my Oath every time I Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the U.S.A.

I hope to meetup with other Watchmen near my area and get a group started in Pa. It is very comforting just knowing you are here to provide us support and assistance if needed.

Thank you!

Susan

Back to top Go down
http://voicesfromthewild.weebly.com/
whiplash

whiplash

Hello Watchmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Watchmen    Hello Watchmen Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Greeting s PaLady Welcome to the forums!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmenofmichigan.com

Hello Watchmen
Page 1 of 1