WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction/Shout out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CopperHead77

Introduction/Shout out Empty
PostSubject: Introduction/Shout out   Introduction/Shout out Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello Everyone,

I live in western NY and am looking for fellow brothers, sisters, and groups in NY. I'm looking to establish contact, and start networking to prepare for any possible threats. I am prepared to take care of my family in any event, but believe in helping others and strength in numbers as well. I have lost faith in our current system of government and want a secure future for my family and if/when the SHTF I'm here to help my brothers and sisters and contribute to a safe place for all who need help. Please reply to this post if you or any of your friends are in NY and would like to chat. Hopefully the NY group pending approval will be granted approval soon. If anyone knows how/who to contact the NY group, please reply and we can chat as well. To all members across our nation, I am privileged to be a part of the Watchmen and will do what I can for America and all of our brothers and sisters when ever I can. I look forward to meeting up, training, organizing, and protecting our own. Take care of yourselves and each other.

CopperHead77
Rochester, NY
Back to top Go down
Longknife

Longknife

Introduction/Shout out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction/Shout out   Introduction/Shout out Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 pm

I'm not on the east coast, but welcome all the same. Anything I can do jus' let me know.
Back to top Go down

Introduction/Shout out
Page 1 of 1