WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPC-Chaos

SPC-Chaos

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation   San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 pm

28 Jan 2013, 3:51 AM PDT373post a comment

San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."

He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.

This is quite a departure from other law enforcement personnel we've seen around the country--particularly Sheriffs--who've come out firmly against any infringement on the 2nd Amendment. We've cheered those officials for standing with the people, and now Lansdowne has taken a position completely opposite them.

Moreover, Lansdowne has also been slamming the NRA in interviews. And he seems overtly thrilled at the money the NRA is being forced to spend to get their message out in the wake of the crime at Sandy Hook Elementary. "We broke the NRA," says Lansdowne.

Breitbart News contacted Lansdowne's office about these statements but received no comment.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/27/San-Diego-Police-Chief-If-Obama-Plays-It-Right-We-Can-Disarm-Americans-Within-A-Generation
Back to top Go down
SPC-Chaos

SPC-Chaos

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation Empty
PostSubject: "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"    San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:03 am

I just ask you all to take note of the words "Within a Generation"????? The last time I heard that phrase was Regan in a speech where he stated "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"

https://youtu.be/SDouNtnR_IA
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1