HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello from Georgia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneeyedjack97

PostSubject: Hello from Georgia   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:18 am

Hello all:

I found out about the watchmen on the Modern Militia Movement forum from the PA Group, and decided to check it out, and hve now signed up. I believe this is what the Patriot Movement needs, and has needed for a long time.

I am currently serving as the Interim Commander of the GA Militia. I am a retired paramedic from PA, moved South about 14 years ago and have made my home in GA . I began working with our local CERT Team and Joined the Georgia State Defense Force. I serve in the 2nd Medical Company for four years. I started out as a Squad Leader, and moved up to the 1SG Position. During my career with the GaSDF i was involved with the PTAE Unit at FT Steward training troops for deployment to assignments in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as, other places. Earlier I left the GaSDF with an honorable Discharge.

I work with the Newton County ECSI training center teaching CPR/AED, First Aid, Emergency Medical Responder and a variety of other medical related course, and we also have an AIPD (Army Institute of Professional Development) training center where we teach the Combat Lifesavers Program to all members of the GA Militia.

At this time many of our members in the 1st Medical Detachment, GA Militia are signing up as individual members and when we have a good base we will switch over to group membership.

I look forward to helping in any way I can, and hopefully soon the Watchmen of America will have a unit that is ready and able in the state of Georgia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whiplash

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:05 am

Welcome.

Its always good to hear, people are signing on and bringing groups with them.
You wont find a better group of patriots anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.watchmenofmichigan.com
oneeyedjack97

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:19 am

whiplash wrote:
Welcome.

Its always good to hear, people are signing on and bringing groups with them.
You wont find a better group of patriots anywhere.

Thanks, and I am also spreading the word and hopefully we will be getting new members in the next week. We held our units FTX last weekend, and we presented the Watchmen to them, and many were very excited.

This is a great program and I am very excited to be a part of it. We have newmembers coming in and I have explained that being a Watchmen will help them in many ways, went over the program, an they were blown away, and I found it very encouraging that they dedided to vote on uniform patterns for next year so they are moving right along and th Watchmen will gro in GA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Georgia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WatchmenOfAmerica :: Watchmen Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: