Watchmen Of America

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello from NH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rizingfire

PostSubject: Hello from NH   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Just wanted to say hello. I am from NH and am an admin on our local militia/patriot forum. I just joined the Watchman program because it seems like it has good organization and the times coming will get worse before it gets better so being organized and having a real plan will separate the followers from the leaders and I prefer to be self-sufficient but together we can make a difference. I believe in the Constitution as it was intended and a real Free Market, not this croney capitalism that has destroyed America. I am a small business owner and have felt the economic hardship due to horrible policies of our current administration. I spend most of my time studying the Bible, history, economics and other relevant stuff to help when that day comes when the SHTF and one must move off the grid. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. Thanks for having me! Have a great week and a Merry Christmas season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NH   Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Rizingfire wrote:
Just wanted to say hello. I am from NH and am an admin on our local militia/patriot forum. I just joined the Watchman program because it seems like it has good organization and the times coming will get worse before it gets better so being organized and having a real plan will separate the followers from the leaders and I prefer to be self-sufficient but together we can make a difference. I believe in the Constitution as it was intended and a real Free Market, not this croney capitalism that has destroyed America. I am a small business owner and have felt the economic hardship due to horrible policies of our current administration. I spend most of my time studying the Bible, history, economics and other relevant stuff to help when that day comes when the SHTF and one must move off the grid. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. Thanks for having me! Have a great week and a Merry Christmas season!

Hello and welcome to the WoA and the WoA forums. I can say that I agree with your comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts, do you have a link to your site?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thewatchmenofflorida.com

Hello from NH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WatchmenOfAmerica :: Watchmen Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: