WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WatchmenIN1

Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE... Empty
PostSubject: Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...   Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE... Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Indiana Supreme Court has voted for a POLICE STATE so to speak. Check the link below to see the Newspaper Article printed May 13, 2011 in the Columbus, IN Newspaper The Republic

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/213f450e744c46ae969c8888ceefd697/IN--Police-Unlawful-Entry/
Back to top Go down
http://www.indianavolunteermilitia.com
Buck Tact

Buck Tact

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...   Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:17 pm

I feel for ya! That is an outrage, they must overturn this at once, if they dont it will only be A matter of time before it will spread across the U.S. !
Back to top Go down
WatchmenIN1

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...   Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE... Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:08 am

I agree...and I am hoping that others will open their eyes to this as well...We are looking into a PROTEST upon the state capitol building over this issue.....lets see who will show up and put up :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.indianavolunteermilitia.com
dixieman49

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...   Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 pm

WatchmenIN1 wrote:
I agree...and I am hoping that others will open their eyes to this as well...We are looking into a PROTEST upon the state capitol building over this issue.....lets see who will show up and put up :-)
I think that the"powers that be" have been experimenting with some small towns and those towns have been going through a 'conditioning' process.In the area that i live in it definetly has a "police state" feel and vibe to it.You really have to mind your "p's" and "q's" around here or the stormtroopers will carry you off to the local calaboose(jail), at the slightest provocation.
Back to top Go down
americanpatriot212

americanpatriot212

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...   Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:29 am

In response to: "I agree...and I am hoping that others will open their eyes to this as well...We are looking into a PROTEST upon the state capitol building over this issue.....lets see who will show up and put up :-)"

What will a protest change?

Occupy Wall Street and other similar protests of our bought government have done absolutely nothing to convince those in power to release their hold. It sure has drawn a lot of attention and really made people start looking, but sadly those holding the reins realized that all the protests in the world can't stop them from buying the next presidential candidate or lawmaker.

Unless you have corporate backing don't bother trying to change the corrupt politics and lawmaking in our now defunct United States government. You will only frustrate yourself and give these foolish politicians more power. The best thing we can do is peacefully resist (or if push comes to shove... shove back), since that is the clearest way to send a message to those above that we will not comply with the laws they arbitrarily impose against the consent of the citizens they are supposed to represent.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Richards

Phillip Richards

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...   Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:02 am

We can only rely on our community get them educated and they will be strong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...   Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indiana Supreme Court Votes for a POLICE STATE...
Page 1 of 1