WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from SouthEastern & South Central PA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohawk_PA

Mohawk_PA

Greetings from SouthEastern & South Central PA Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from SouthEastern & South Central PA   Greetings from SouthEastern & South Central PA Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:55 am

Good Morning. My name is Bob Gardner. I am 45 years old, married, 5 kids ages 6, 7, 20,22 & step daughter age 22 along with 2 grand-daughters age 3 & 5. I live in Philadelphia, PA and also own a place up in Juniata County, PA. I am out on disability with knees & back issues, but am still very mobile. I have never served in the Military as I was injured in a work accident back in 2001 a month after 911 when I was getting ready to enlist, but I do support our Warriors 110%. I am a prepper, hunter, archer, NRA member, & Cub Scout Leader. I've been searching to join a group of like minded individuals for a while and after I saw a couple of weeks ago on the Discovery Channel I've found my group. I officially joined WOA as an active member yesterday. Please feel free to contact me on facebook as Bob Gardner Sr. or on here. I am most interested in getting the ball rolling here in PA and can help out as needed.

Be Safe Everyone,

~Mohawk

Last edited by Mohawk_PA on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a few words)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Bob.Gardner.PAMUFON.Chief.Investigator
T.E. Henry

Greetings from SouthEastern & South Central PA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SouthEastern & South Central PA   Greetings from SouthEastern & South Central PA Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello from the western part of the state
Glad to see someone from eastern Pa and happy to have you
a member of WOA.
Back to top Go down

Greetings from SouthEastern & South Central PA
Page 1 of 1