WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bank of America Allegedly Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPC-Chaos

SPC-Chaos

Bank of America Allegedly Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account Empty
PostSubject: Bank of America Allegedly Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account   Bank of America Allegedly Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:35 am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME~!!~ BOYCOTT BofA..!!

Bank of America Allegedly Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account: ‘You Should Not Be Selling Guns and Parts on the Internet’

Bank of America allegedly froze the account of gun manufacturer American Spirit Arms, saying the company “should not be selling guns on the Internet,” the company’s owner, Joe Sirochman, alleges.

“My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms…our Web site orders have jumped 500% causing our Web site e-commerce processing larger deposits to Bank of America. So they decided to hold the deposits for further review,” Sirochman wrote on American Spirit Arms’ official Facebook page on Dec. 29, 2012.

“…as you could imagine this made me furious…After countless hours on the phone with Bank of America I finally got a Manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for further review,” the post read. “Her exact words were…”We Believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the internet.”

After initially flipping the “f**k out,” Sirochman said he told Bank of America they have no right to make up their own rules and regulations regarding the online sales of firearms.

“[W]e are a firearms Manufacturer with all the proper licensing FFL (Federal Firearm license ), SOT and that we follow all Federal and All States’ rules and regulations on shipping Firearms and parts ..and that we are also Audited by ATF and Homeland Security on a regular basis,” he wrote.

You can get more intel on this at The Blaze dot com

Back to top Go down

Bank of America Allegedly Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account
Page 1 of 1