WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEET ME IN DC -- FEBRUARY 5-6, 2013 - UPDATE:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPC-Chaos

SPC-Chaos

MEET ME IN DC -- FEBRUARY 5-6, 2013 - UPDATE: Empty
PostSubject: MEET ME IN DC -- FEBRUARY 5-6, 2013 - UPDATE:   MEET ME IN DC -- FEBRUARY 5-6, 2013 - UPDATE: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:35 pm

We will have the big ballroom at the Crowne Plaza National Airport in Arlington, Virginia from noon on February 4 until noon on February 6. So, when you get to DC, I encourage you to come to the hotel to the Arlington Ballroom. You will register, get a name badge, pick up your envelope to be delivered to your members of the House and Senate, and you may visit the tables signed with the type of corruption that you have experienced. There you may talk with others who share your problems and needs. We're going to keep the ballroom open the full 48 hours, though there may only be one person there from 2 am to 7 am.

We need some volunteers with laptops to come early on February 4 to be trained on how to supplement Movie Listing Pages. Once each person checks in, we want them to move to a table where volunteers will work with each person to make their Movie Listing Page as good as it can possibly be. They will have a scanner, so they can scan and convert paper to pdf files; this will be limited, so we encourage you to scan before you come. Bring a CD or zip drive with documents, photos, and videos, if you have them, and we can upload those and add them to your Movie Listing Page. If we don't have a good headshot of you, we will have a designated photographer in the room who will take those.

We will also be filming those who want to be filmed. This will be done by appointment only, so if you want to be filmed in DC, send an email to Nobodies@att.net with the subject in all caps: FILM ME IN DC.

Allie Overstreet has posted instructions about the meeting rooms on Capitol Hill, and others have written tips. We will get these rolled up into one document that we will send to all who have RSVPd.

If you haven’t RSVP’d, please email events@nobodies.us with the subject in all caps: MEET ME IN DC RSVP. Everyone who has RSVP’d will begin receiving regular email updates, so be sure we have your name, address, cell phone, and email.

If you have not yet sent a letter to your member of the House and your Senators, please do so immediately. It is vital that everyone ask for an appointment.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WatchmenOfAmerica :: Watchmen News Center :: National News-
Jump to: