WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GET READY IF THIS BILL PASSES???? ARE YOU READY?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPC-Chaos

SPC-Chaos

GET READY IF THIS BILL PASSES????  ARE YOU READY????? Empty
PostSubject: GET READY IF THIS BILL PASSES???? ARE YOU READY?????   GET READY IF THIS BILL PASSES????  ARE YOU READY????? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 am

Sooo....let me get this straight: According to what I have just read of this, if this piece of crap bill passes, not only would it limit us to revolvers, single-shot rifles, shotguns, and muzzle loaders, but there are things in here that cover confiscation of magazines and "assault weapons" (with compensation for the latter, of course *sarcasm*), registration of firearms, and mandatory lockup of any grandfathered weapons. Not a single semi-automatic pistol is exempted. This would effectively gut the Second Amendment, and likely start a Civil Uprising (which are most certainly not "civil"). In the unlikely event that this passes, I wish them the best of luck in enforcing it. They will most definitely need it....

Did I miss anything, or am I misreading? What's your take on this, Patriots?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122212105/S-150
Back to top Go down

GET READY IF THIS BILL PASSES???? ARE YOU READY?????
Page 1 of 1