WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virginia Militia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HALFjACKED

Virginia Militia Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Militia   Virginia Militia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:02 am

hey I am a new WOA member from Virginia and noticed there was no Virginia group yet I was wondering if there is any other woa members from Virginia that would like to start a group
Back to top Go down
frsmoke

frsmoke

Virginia Militia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Militia   Virginia Militia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 pm

HALFjACKED wrote:
hey I am a new WOA member from Virginia and noticed there was no Virginia group yet I was wondering if there is any other woa members from Virginia that would like to start a group

Halfjacked, Yes we do have a WOVa. It is a new group. Please email cmdr at watchmenofvirginia.com with you contact info and we will get together and talk.
Back to top Go down
HALFjACKED

Virginia Militia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Militia   Virginia Militia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Im not a big tech guy, email who? cmdr @ watchmenofvirginia .com?
Back to top Go down
frsmoke

frsmoke

Virginia Militia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Militia   Virginia Militia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:54 pm

HALFjACKED wrote:
Im not a big tech guy, email who? cmdr @ watchmenofvirginia .com?

Email the Person who is the Leader of the Watchmen of Virginia at that email address or give me your email address and I will email you or PM Fr Smoke with your contact info. In other words how should one get a hold of you to discuss the Virginia group?
Back to top Go down
HALFjACKED

Virginia Militia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Militia   Virginia Militia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:57 pm

thf23601 @gmail .com

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virginia Militia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Militia   Virginia Militia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Militia
Page 1 of 1