WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoadWarrior

introduction Empty
PostSubject: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 am

Hi, I am a 55 year old eight year Navy Vet from California and now live in Florida. I am now a Truck Driver and a Welder/Fabricator. I am concerned for our Country and am disgusted by how asleep most people I meet are and some that do not even care. I see this Country in great decline being run by a bunch of incompetent traitors. We are in perpetual Wars and starting new ones with no Congressional Approval and no reason or exit stragety. China and Russia are mad at us. Our Country is in debt that it will never get out of. We have a Southern Border that is being over ran by Foreign Invaders and a Muslim invasion example Dearborn Mich or Dearbornistan.
I am concerned about the future of our Country and what little Freedom We have left. I have been preparing myself for the last two years. Stocking up on food and bought a fews guns and lots of ammo. But I can't do it by myself. I have been looking for like minded people. I found this group on FaceBook Joseph Dyer was instrumental as he posted the link. Am happy to have found this group and am looking forward to getting to know you, guys
Back to top Go down
frsmoke

frsmoke

introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduction   introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 am

Welcome to WOA and also WOF. Have you talked to Survivorman the guy in charge of the FL group?
Also, find a local group that meets regularly and get training and involved. This is a great place to be. Again glad you are here.
Back to top Go down

introduction
Page 1 of 1