WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check in from Florida

Go down 
+2
Watchmen Jeff
Creek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Creek

Check in from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Check in from Florida   Check in from Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 am

Hi everyone new member from Florida, wishing everyone a happy new year and looking forward to meeting up in the future. I'm a civilian medic and have been working in the field for approx. 13 years before that was a general auto mechanic. I love the thought of bringing like minded true blood american citizens together for a cause worth fighting for.

Until we meet again,

Creek
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Check in from Florida   Check in from Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Creek wrote:
Hi everyone new member from Florida, wishing everyone a happy new year and looking forward to meeting up in the future. I'm a civilian medic and have been working in the field for approx. 13 years before that was a general auto mechanic. I love the thought of bringing like minded true blood american citizens together for a cause worth fighting for.

Until we meet again,

Creek

Hello Creek, and welcome to the WoA forums, looking forward to this year as a group. Lot going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewatchmenofflorida.com
sentex

PostSubject: Re: Check in from Florida   Check in from Florida Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:14 am

hello everone from south florida ....moral high and ready to do my part anyone else here by me? and willing to do a meet and greet ....
Back to top Go down
doden1012

PostSubject: hello   Check in from Florida Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 pm

New member from daytona beach saying hello to everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
OX

OX

PostSubject: Re: Check in from Florida   Check in from Florida Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 am

Hello everyone. New Member from Deltona, FL. Currently AD in Oklahoma awaiting my orders home in July/ August time frame! Hopefully I'll get to meet up with some of you soon. I can't wait to get rolling in the WOA.
Back to top Go down
wildmansnakehat

wildmansnakehat

PostSubject: Re: Check in from Florida   Check in from Florida Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Allow me to reintroduce myself, i apologize for the inconvenience of my smart phone.... I was born in Florida, i am going to be buying a 6 acre lot to reclaim this state as my residence. I grew up in Oregon, i have traveled the states and i try not to single out any particular location, the United States.... is my home, as well as my brothers and sisters.....

Respectfully,

-Snake Hat

Last edited by wildmansnakehat on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My smart phone is too small to type extended messages, i have recently obtained a computer.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check in from Florida   Check in from Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check in from Florida
Page 1 of 1