WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPC-Chaos

SPC-Chaos

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans  Empty
PostSubject: FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans    FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:39 pm

FBI Director Robert Mueller on Wednesday said he would have to go back and check with the Department of Justice whether Attorney General Eric Holder's "three criteria" for the targeted killing of Americans also applied to Americans inside the U.S.
Pressed by House lawmakers about a recent speech in which Holder described the legal justification for assassination, Mueller, who was attending a hearing on his agency's budget, did not say without qualification that the three criteria could not be applied inside the U.S.
"I have to go back. Uh, I'm not certain whether that was addressed or not," Mueller said when asked by Rep. Tom Graves, R-Ga., about a distinction between domestic and foreign targeting. Graves followed up asking whether "from a historical perspective," the federal government has "the ability to kill a U.S. citizen on United States soil or just overseas."
"I'm going to defer that to others in the Department of Justice," Mueller replied.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/07/mueller-have-to-check-with-holder-...

https://youtu.be/iaWyPsD5eEA
Back to top Go down

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans
Page 1 of 1