WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro from KY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilrex

lilrex

Intro from KY Empty
PostSubject: Intro from KY   Intro from KY Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Hey guys I am a former Military Police officer with two Iraqi tours under my belt(continuous). As the moment I am currently near the Frankfort area and unemployed so I have a lot of time on my hands. I have a lot of leadership skills and currently going to school again to obtain a degree in criminal justice. I have a lot of used equipment left over form the army so if anyone needs something. let me know i can either get it or have it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHelmet314

DarkHelmet314

Intro from KY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from KY   Intro from KY Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Welcome brother!
Back to top Go down
InGODItrust

InGODItrust

Intro from KY Empty
PostSubject: Northeastern Kentucky Group   Intro from KY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:49 pm

HEY guys!! I am in Ashland, KY and have around 50 plus members who already train and have close contact with other groups in our area. Just never knew there was KY Watchman Group or Unit. I am also a combat veteran from the mid 80s in the Central American Theater in Honduras and Nicuragua. I am a combat Medic, medical Spesiclist, Military LPN- Retired Registered nurse of 18 years, Blackhawk and Huey mechanic and crewchief and KY concealed carry instructor,retired heavyweight kickboxing champion with the USMA and use to teach self defense for many years. I currently operate Appalachian Survivalists and Preppers group, and Assault-Tactical and Concealed Carry or A-TaCC. I am also new here but I am willing to assist in anyway I can to help grow the ranks in Kentucky. I have like minded friends in my area who train also and can help as needed. I think we may even have enough to form a large unit or Company in my neck of the woods. Family driven and self suficient is a HUGE goal for most of us here. I can drive and meet others in the area or we can meet in Lexington for lunch sometime.. I am willing.!!!
InGODITrust
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Appalachian-Survivalists-and-Prep
whiplash

whiplash

Intro from KY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from KY   Intro from KY Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:39 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmenofmichigan.com
Sponsored content

Intro from KY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro from KY   Intro from KY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro from KY
Page 1 of 1