WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your First Post Goes Here

Go down 
+80
MissouriMatt
AngryAmerican
Bubba375
archer557
eagleeyes007
Bammers
Pitsnipe
Renegade
TANGO
country
PoohRay
purdylady
Tank
Blackbear
S.R.SIERRA
Phantompiratex
Hudson Kilo
keymaster
Overwatch
hipp1369
Scoop
EagleKeeper
patriot rider
xWolfman
Muzzle Brake
Lurch
IronHammer
jberry3101
T.E. Henry
ɮullzʘeye
Mohawk_PA
NastyNed
AzBigDog
Longknife
SinnerNJ
Team Hard
InGODItrust
dieseldude
DarkHelmet314
willworkforfood
SCORPIOUS1
richB
Sigmund VonWelf
PAPatriot
OX
Invictus1776
Crossram
21RegTEP
TNFreedom
silverfox
foxalpha1
kitkat
Wolfman
VaEagle
Phillip Richards
Neo
Bugler
Repyns
Rpeck
Warden5150
whiplash
dixieman49
Moto Moto
Equalizer0311
2ndregcdr
longshot
sauerofkraut
Bestshot
minutemanfitz
frsmoke
Tigershark
Strawboss
Sabre15
tinman
nwghostrider
slagghammer
Buck Tact
caine
OldBulldog
Watchmen Jeff
84 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

Your First Post Goes Here Empty
PostSubject: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Hello every one, I am Jeff and the CO of the Watchmen Of Florida, I have also just been promoted to the 3 officer position of the Watchmen Of America. Check out the new Live Stream, Watchmen Live show we are now currently doing, If you have any questions about me, the WoF, WoA or the website, please don’t hesitate to ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewatchmenofflorida.com
OldBulldog
WoA / National Director
WoA / National Director
OldBulldog

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:06 pm

How about that....I managed to find my way here. Miricals never cease. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MCSF Intro   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Evening, I'm Michael. CO of Watchmen of Michigan. You can contact me through WOA and at http://www.watchmenofmichigan.com/

God Bless, Stay Safe, & Stay Free
Back to top Go down
caine

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:17 am

hello all I am the XO for the State of Maine
Back to top Go down
Buck Tact

Buck Tact

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Watchmen of Alabama checking up and signing in...... HOORAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm Tom, CO of the Watchmen of Ohio. I can be reached at quietprofessional@live.com

If I can be of assistance let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi I'm Mac, SGM of the Watchmen of Ohio,We the People!
Back to top Go down
slagghammer

slagghammer

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:27 pm

hey all, good to see things rolling. Watchmen of Ohio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Good to see you made it Ghost.
Back to top Go down
nwghostrider

nwghostrider

PostSubject: YOUR FIRST POST GOES HERE   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:14 pm

HEY ALL, OREGON CHECKING IN, I'M A SENTINEL AND A NEW WATCHMAN. SEMPER FI
Back to top Go down
tinman

tinman

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:10 pm

tinman here AKA Chris, Ca Sentinel and new Watchman.
I will be moving to Wyoming soon and I noticed that there is
no members over there, I hope that that changes.
Back to top Go down
Sabre15

Sabre15

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:53 am

I am Keith, CO of the Watchmen of Maine. I stand with you, Brothers. Lead by Example!
Back to top Go down
Strawboss

Strawboss

PostSubject: Hello   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:10 am

Hello all I'm Strawboss, I'm a Watchmen of Illinois member from the Chicago Region.
Back to top Go down
Tigershark

Tigershark

PostSubject: Mid-Michigan    Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Hello everyone, I am checking in from mid-michigan. ANybody else in my area interrested in forming a group, let me know!
Back to top Go down
frsmoke

frsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Dang happy to be here and serve.
God bless y'all for being here and caring!

May Almighty God have mercy and favor upon us as we work to restore our communities and nation.

Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
minutemanfitz

minutemanfitz

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:26 am

Hello fellow Patriots and Pro-Constitution leaders. I am MinutemanFITZ and I am from Louisiana. Glad to be a part of a strong group of belivers and pro-active men. Glad to see a group who cares more about the problems in America than who won American Idol.
Back to top Go down
Bestshot

Bestshot

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello everyone, You will know me as Bestshot. I live in Florida and You will be hearing a lot from me. We have a lot of bridges to cross, and many mountains to climb. I am glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
sauerofkraut

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:28 pm

First heard about the Watchmen of America on Randy Mack's You have tread on me radio on blogtalk In Aug 2010, when Freebyrd did a interview on the watchmen. I Have been following the organization since then. Weighing to join or not. I have been shown that this organization is good on its word. So I joined.

I'm 26 years old farm boy born and raised in northwestern kansas. I have been a in the medical field for 10 years, 6 years as a Nurse. I woke up 2 years ago of what could happen to this country. Thought I should prepare accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Welcome fellow Patriots, its great to have all of you here, we have lots of work to do. Thank you for joining the WoA.
Back to top Go down
longshot

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:23 am

New Watchmen checking in, proud to have found you all.
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Welcome thank you for joining the Watchmen.
Back to top Go down
2ndregcdr

PostSubject: hello all like minded members.........   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm

I am tthe 2nd Reg Cdr of Watchmen of Indiana, (but you can call me Pat.......lol).
Welcome all new and "used" members! We need all we can get. Everyone brings something to the table, so: come one, Come all, and enjoy. A family affair, fit for a free people.

Welcome all.................

Patanddeb,
watchmen and americans. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Equalizer0311

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Hello Watchmen.

Billy J. Burns, aka; Equalizer. I can be reached by phone if needed asap...(937) 397-3218, e-mail if it can wait...equalizer0311(at)hushmail.com

I'm with Watchmen of Ohio.
Back to top Go down
Moto Moto

Moto Moto

PostSubject: Northern Minnesota checking in   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 am

New here, all my friends call me MotoMoto so you can too, I'm here because because its crazy to think local LE can respond and or protect me and my family when the time is needed. i love the outdoors, hunting (rifle and Bow) competive archery, shooting sports, i dislike the heat and wish it was january right now. Im a volunteer firearms safety instructor, youth mentor, Diesel engine technician, and attending law enforcement training. Anybody else From rup north?
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Moto Moto wrote:
New here, all my friends call me MotoMoto so you can too, I'm here because because its crazy to think local LE can respond and or protect me and my family when the time is needed. i love the outdoors, hunting (rifle and Bow) competive archery, shooting sports, i dislike the heat and wish it was january right now. Im a volunteer firearms safety instructor, youth mentor, Diesel engine technician, and attending law enforcement training. Anybody else From rup north?

Welcome to the Watchmen Of America,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your First Post Goes Here
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WatchmenOfAmerica :: Watchmen Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: