WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking in from Georgia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oneeyedjack97

Checking in from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:36 am

Hey all checking in from the State of GA, just joined the Watchmen.

For those who have been on WRAM which I am no longer a forum member, or MMM I am amerpat97 and Interim CO of the GA Militia which is not yet involved with the Watchmen, but I am working on it.

I put in an intro though so you can learn more about me.

glad to be here and keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Its good to have you here and thank you for joining the Watchmen and welcome aboard brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewatchmenofflorida.com
oneeyedjack97

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Watchmen Jeff wrote:
Its good to have you here and thank you for joining the Watchmen and welcome aboard brother

Thank you Jeff and I truly enjoy all I have seen, and I am glad to be here, in fact I have brought us three new members. Hopefully soon we will start our GA group and really start getting into recruiting.

Thanks again for the welcome Brother.
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:34 pm

oneeyedjack97 wrote:
Watchmen Jeff wrote:

Thank you Jeff and I truly enjoy all I have seen, and I am glad to be here, in fact I have brought us three new members. Hopefully soon we will start our GA group and really start getting into recruiting.

Thanks again for the welcome Brother.

Sounds great, keep up the good work, email me or pm me if you need any help with any thing
Back to top Go down
kitkat

PostSubject: Hey Jack   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:11 am

I guess what they say is true, some people will follow you anywhere. The husband is still waiting for his confirmation email.
Back to top Go down
oneeyedjack97

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am

kitkat wrote:
I guess what they say is true, some people will follow you anywhere. The husband is still waiting for his confirmation email.

LOL well glad you are here Kitkat, God knows I need my assistant. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:36 am

kitkat wrote:

Confirmation email on what? The forums, membership? Please be a little more specific please.
Back to top Go down
kitkat

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:29 am

Watchmen Jeff wrote:
kitkat wrote:

Confirmation email on what? The forums, membership? Please be a little more specific please.

Sorry about that, he is waiting for his confirmation email for his membership. Not sure why it didn't come at the same time as mine, we signed up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:12 pm

kitkat wrote:
Watchmen Jeff wrote:
kitkat wrote:

Sorry about that, he is waiting for his confirmation email for his membership. Not sure why it didn't come at the same time as mine, we signed up at the same time.

Not sure but I will look into it, if you dont mind, what is his email so we can look it up faster, you can pm or email it to me if you need to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Georgia   Checking in from Georgia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in from Georgia
Page 1 of 1