WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your First Post Goes Here

Go down 
+80
MissouriMatt
AngryAmerican
Bubba375
archer557
eagleeyes007
Bammers
Pitsnipe
Renegade
TANGO
country
PoohRay
purdylady
Tank
Blackbear
S.R.SIERRA
Phantompiratex
Hudson Kilo
keymaster
Overwatch
hipp1369
Scoop
EagleKeeper
patriot rider
xWolfman
Muzzle Brake
Lurch
IronHammer
jberry3101
T.E. Henry
ɮullzʘeye
Mohawk_PA
NastyNed
AzBigDog
Longknife
SinnerNJ
Team Hard
InGODItrust
dieseldude
DarkHelmet314
willworkforfood
SCORPIOUS1
richB
Sigmund VonWelf
PAPatriot
OX
Invictus1776
Crossram
21RegTEP
TNFreedom
silverfox
foxalpha1
kitkat
Wolfman
VaEagle
Phillip Richards
Neo
Bugler
Repyns
Rpeck
Warden5150
whiplash
dixieman49
Moto Moto
Equalizer0311
2ndregcdr
longshot
sauerofkraut
Bestshot
minutemanfitz
frsmoke
Tigershark
Strawboss
Sabre15
tinman
nwghostrider
slagghammer
Buck Tact
caine
OldBulldog
Watchmen Jeff
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dixieman49

Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Oldie but a goodie   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Hello everyone, i'm dixieman49 form West Tennessee.I am a Vietnam veteran and a patriot.I'm probably older than a lot of you, and i just want you to know that i'm glad to be here, and to be of service in the ways that are vital, noble, and all things patriotic.I want to learn form those of all age groups, both men and women. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moto Moto

Moto Moto

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:53 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
whiplash

whiplash

PostSubject: Greetings from Michigan   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Just joined yesterday. Been looking over the main page for weeks. Glad to Be here finally. I'll go back to lurking and learning now.

Whiplash
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmenofmichigan.com
OldBulldog
WoA / National Director
WoA / National Director
OldBulldog

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:39 pm

I see a lot of new faces here. I would like to welcome you to the Watchmen of America, and thankyou for standing up to be counted.

If you ever have a question, or concern about WoA, please feel free to contact me at:
s10.ellen@yahoo.com

Bulldog
Watchmen of America
National Director

Back to top Go down
Warden5150

PostSubject: Newbie   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Greetings, fellow patriots. I just joined today in the also new Watchmen of Louisiana. I look forward to working with you all and serve this cause to the best of my abilities.

-DJ
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Welcome every one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewatchmenofflorida.com
Rpeck

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 am

I'm glad I found you and its an honor to be part of this organization. I'm in Mid-Michigan

Last edited by Rpeck on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Repyns

PostSubject: Repyns checking in from Illinois   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Just joined WoA. Active in local area
USMC '86-94
Back to top Go down
http://www.prepsoftonline.com
Bugler

Bugler

PostSubject: Pennsylvania   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm Mike, a new member from rural Pennsylvania. I look forward to growing preparedness within my area with the help of these tools and the assistance of other members.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: First post at WoA.   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Hey everyone,

I am a relatively new member to the WoF (Broward County area). I'm very excited about my first FTX coming up and look forward to meeting everyone and learning new skills.
Back to top Go down
Bestshot

Bestshot

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 am

Welcome to all I am very glad you are here!
Back to top Go down
Phillip Richards

Phillip Richards

PostSubject: My name is Phillip   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:25 pm

I am so honored to be here amongst all of you.I will coduct myself as a very supportive and discplined patriot.We will lead the way back to our great republic for which it stands one nation under GOD indivisible and justice for all.Be blessed all.I have come home. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Welcome to the Watchmen, we are please that you joined us. May we all work united to help bring out country back to the people
Back to top Go down
VaEagle

VaEagle

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Hello and thank you for allowing me to be of service to fellow patriots. I'll do my best with what I have and honor the oath I made to protect and defend this country, with my life if necessary.

Virginia Eagle (Robert)
Is Nos Mos Vallo
Back to top Go down
whiplash

whiplash

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 am

Welcome To all. Glad too have you on board!
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmenofmichigan.com
Wolfman

PostSubject: RE: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello Fellow Patriots, New member her in KS, Glad to be aboard.
would like to get with other members in Kansas if any ou there. SEMPER FI

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Wolfman wrote:
Hello Fellow Patriots, New member her in KS, Glad to be aboard.
would like to get with other members in Kansas if any ou there. SEMPER FI

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

Welcome to the Watchmen and the forum, send Oldbulldog an email or PM he is in KS with a few other guys 6 or 7 that I know of.
Back to top Go down
kitkat

PostSubject: Hello all   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:15 am

New member from South Georgia here. Glad to find like minded people.
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:41 am

kitkat wrote:
New member from South Georgia here. Glad to find like minded people.

Welcome to the Watchmen, where are you in GA? We hold a lot of our FTX’s on private property in North Florida about 35 miles south of GA? you are always welcome to join us. I will start posting our FTX’s on the forums for other members if they would like to join in.

All Watchmen are welcome at any of the WoF FTX’s. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
foxalpha1

PostSubject: Hello, new guy here... Are any groups in Texas??   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:43 am

Watchmen Jeff wrote:
Hello every one, I am Jeff and the CO of the Watchmen Of Florida, I have also just been promoted to the 3 officer position of the Watchmen Of America. Check out the new Live Stream, Watchmen Live show we are now currently doing, If you have any questions about me, the WoF, WoA or the website, please don’t hesitate to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Watchmen Jeff

Watchmen Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Helll Foxalpha1

At this time we do not have an established Watchmen group in Texas, we do have several members in Texas but no one has taken the bull by the horns and ran with it to form a formal Watchmen group there yet. We have spoke to a few individuals about establishing a group but nothing yet, still working on it.

If you would like, I am sure we could email you some email contacts of members in Texas you could contact and maybe set up some FTX’s with. Our you could fill out the application on the website and establish a Texas group your self.
Back to top Go down
silverfox

silverfox

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Hello Brothers, I am the CO for The Watchmen of Tenn. and also a sentinel. I tried to leave my contact info. But says I can't for 7 days so I will try again later.

Back to top Go down
TNFreedom

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Just joined yesterday. I was introduced to the site/group by a close friend. I like the idea of establishing a community/group to help one another and preserve our God given rights.
Back to top Go down
21RegTEP

21RegTEP

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey Everyone,
My name is 21RegTEP, I just joined the WoA recently. I am located in NY.
Looking forward to chatting / learning and hopefully meeting members in my state and/or neighboring states.
So if there are any other NY state members here give me a shout.
thanks
TEP
Back to top Go down
Crossram

Crossram

PostSubject: Hello from Texas   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:38 am

Looking forward to being a part of the Patriot Solution and finding and starting same
in The Great State of Texas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your First Post Goes Here
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WatchmenOfAmerica :: Watchmen Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: