WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your First Post Goes Here

Go down 
+80
MissouriMatt
AngryAmerican
Bubba375
archer557
eagleeyes007
Bammers
Pitsnipe
Renegade
TANGO
country
PoohRay
purdylady
Tank
Blackbear
S.R.SIERRA
Phantompiratex
Hudson Kilo
keymaster
Overwatch
hipp1369
Scoop
EagleKeeper
patriot rider
xWolfman
Muzzle Brake
Lurch
IronHammer
jberry3101
T.E. Henry
ɮullzʘeye
Mohawk_PA
NastyNed
AzBigDog
Longknife
SinnerNJ
Team Hard
InGODItrust
dieseldude
DarkHelmet314
willworkforfood
SCORPIOUS1
richB
Sigmund VonWelf
PAPatriot
OX
Invictus1776
Crossram
21RegTEP
TNFreedom
silverfox
foxalpha1
kitkat
Wolfman
VaEagle
Phillip Richards
Neo
Bugler
Repyns
Rpeck
Warden5150
whiplash
dixieman49
Moto Moto
Equalizer0311
2ndregcdr
longshot
sauerofkraut
Bestshot
minutemanfitz
frsmoke
Tigershark
Strawboss
Sabre15
tinman
nwghostrider
slagghammer
Buck Tact
caine
OldBulldog
Watchmen Jeff
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
InGODItrust

InGODItrust

Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: forum page for Kentucky   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:37 pm

The link to the Kentucky forum on the KY home page takes you here but there is no KY forum page. Can this be added to the site??? Just wondering.
Not being picky but may offer others in our area a place to log into and have intros from our area.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Appalachian-Survivalists-and-Prep
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:30 pm

InGODItrust wrote:
The link to the Kentucky forum on the KY home page takes you here but there is no KY forum page. Can this be added to the site??? Just wondering.
Not being picky but may offer others in our area a place to log into and have intros from our area.

I don't see why it couldn't be. But you would have to talk to the commander of the group I would think
Back to top Go down
SinnerNJ

SinnerNJ

PostSubject: Newbie from NJ   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Hello fellow Watchmen. Newbie here from NJ. Looking foward to meeting alot of like minded people and starting a new group here in NJ. I am honored to be here among such amazing people. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:48 pm

SinnerNJ wrote:
Hello fellow Watchmen. Newbie here from NJ. Looking foward to meeting alot of like minded people and starting a new group here in NJ. I am honored to be here among such amazing people. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Welcome aboard Sin! Great to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Longknife

Longknife

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Hello to all from western Missouri. New to this forum and to Watchmen.
Back to top Go down
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:14 am

Longknife wrote:
Hello to all from western Missouri. New to this forum and to Watchmen.

Hi Longknife, welcome to the WOA!! Good to meet you.
Back to top Go down
AzBigDog

AzBigDog

PostSubject: AzBigDog Sounding Off   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:52 am

Howdy everyone.. BigDog here and I'm in Tucson, AZ. Not sure what to share since this is my first time here and OpSec for me has always been a priority. As I get comfortable I'm sure I'll open up a little more.
Back to top Go down
http://combativetactics.createaforum.com/index.php?action=forum
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 pm

AzBigDog wrote:
Howdy everyone.. BigDog here and I'm in Tucson, AZ. Not sure what to share since this is my first time here and OpSec for me has always been a priority. As I get comfortable I'm sure I'll open up a little more.

Welcome Dog. have a look around and get comphy. Be sure to join in on the chats during the radio broadcasts between 6 - 10pm. You will get to meet a lot of the gang that way!!
Back to top Go down
AzBigDog

AzBigDog

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Welcome Dog. have a look around and get comphy. Be sure to join in on the chats during the radio broadcasts between 6 - 10pm. You will get to meet a lot of the gang that way!![/quote]

Thank you.. I will do my best. Between school, work, family and the animals, I have to squeeze time in here and there to make sure the other priorities, like networking and spreading knowledge, are continued. Could give me the Zulu time those start? In AZ we never adjust our clocks and we jump around the time zones like frog legs in a skillet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://combativetactics.createaforum.com/index.php?action=forum
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:09 pm

AzBigDog wrote:
Welcome Dog. have a look around and get comphy. Be sure to join in on the chats during the radio broadcasts between 6 - 10pm. You will get to meet a lot of the gang that way!!

Thank you.. I will do my best. Between school, work, family and the animals, I have to squeeze time in here and there to make sure the other priorities, like networking and spreading knowledge, are continued. Could give me the Zulu time those start? In AZ we never adjust our clocks and we jump around the time zones like frog legs in a skillet. Very Happy[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot to add the zone. they are Eastern time.
Back to top Go down
NastyNed

NastyNed

PostSubject: Yeeeee Hawwww!!!   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi everyone! New to WoF... Looking forward to meeting y'all. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mohawk_PA

Mohawk_PA

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Morning All. Mohawk here, Philly PA & at times Juniata County, PA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Bob.Gardner.PAMUFON.Chief.Investigator
InGODItrust

InGODItrust

PostSubject: welcome   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Welcome Brother MOHAWK!! Nice to see you on here.
Back to top Go down
Mohawk_PA

Mohawk_PA

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Thanks Man.
Back to top Go down
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Greetings Ned and Mohawk!! Welcome to the Watchmen.

I see we got another Philly boy on board!
Back to top Go down
ɮullzʘeye

ɮullzʘeye

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Bullzeye checking in from NC. I understand there is a group forming here get me on the line for roll call please. I have been looking for a honorable group for several years. Was begining to think that all the Patriots had joined the dark side. I like what I see here and want to lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
T.E. Henry

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Checking in from Western Pa

I've been looking for a group to join for quite some time and I'm
very happy to find this one. Looks like the founders got this put together
well. Great job and thanks for all your hard work.
Back to top Go down
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 am

Welcome to the Watchmen gentlemen. I searched for a few years too before I found the WOA. These are a great bunch of like minded and level headed guys and gals! Stop by the Patriot Radio Network for nightly shows that are a real education and a lot of fun. there is a chat room available to us so that we can get to know each other. It's a real good time. Again, welcome!!
Back to top Go down
OldBulldog
WoA / National Director
WoA / National Director
OldBulldog

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:24 pm

It's GREAT to see all of the new faces in here. Welcome to the Watchmen of America, everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mohawk_PA

Mohawk_PA

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you sir for all that you do and getting us moving!
Back to top Go down
OldBulldog
WoA / National Director
WoA / National Director
OldBulldog

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Mohawk. I'm just one of the many spokes in the wheel. It's all of you fine folks that make the Watchmen of America such a great organization.
Back to top Go down
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 pm

OldBulldog wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mohawk. I'm just one of the many spokes in the wheel. It's all of you fine folks that make the Watchmen of America such a great organization.

Great leadership doesn't hurt either OBD. Accept your kudos Sir, you guys deserve it!!
Back to top Go down
jberry3101

PostSubject: first post   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 am

hi all i'm a new watchman from illinois. this is the type of organization i've been looking for. i found out about the organization thru the tv show. who says watching late night tv is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
InGODItrust

InGODItrust

PostSubject: Greetings   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 am

Welcome to the forum, I am from KY so I just wanted to say HEY... There are some really good people on here. . Great opportunity to learn , make contacts and provide for a safe future.

Back to top Go down
IronHammer

IronHammer

PostSubject: New members   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 am

Just a clarification, after being able to use my Call Sign I changed my name from INGODITrust -- to Iron Hammer. You can reach me at the previous email if need be.
Kentucky Proud!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your First Post Goes Here
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WatchmenOfAmerica :: Watchmen Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: