WatchmenOfAmerica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen Of America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your First Post Goes Here

Go down 
+80
MissouriMatt
AngryAmerican
Bubba375
archer557
eagleeyes007
Bammers
Pitsnipe
Renegade
TANGO
country
PoohRay
purdylady
Tank
Blackbear
S.R.SIERRA
Phantompiratex
Hudson Kilo
keymaster
Overwatch
hipp1369
Scoop
EagleKeeper
patriot rider
xWolfman
Muzzle Brake
Lurch
IronHammer
jberry3101
T.E. Henry
ɮullzʘeye
Mohawk_PA
NastyNed
AzBigDog
Longknife
SinnerNJ
Team Hard
InGODItrust
dieseldude
DarkHelmet314
willworkforfood
SCORPIOUS1
richB
Sigmund VonWelf
PAPatriot
OX
Invictus1776
Crossram
21RegTEP
TNFreedom
silverfox
foxalpha1
kitkat
Wolfman
VaEagle
Phillip Richards
Neo
Bugler
Repyns
Rpeck
Warden5150
whiplash
dixieman49
Moto Moto
Equalizer0311
2ndregcdr
longshot
sauerofkraut
Bestshot
minutemanfitz
frsmoke
Tigershark
Strawboss
Sabre15
tinman
nwghostrider
slagghammer
Buck Tact
caine
OldBulldog
Watchmen Jeff
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SCORPIOUS1

SCORPIOUS1

Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Hudson Kilo wrote:
Hello all,
Hudson kilo here from New York State. For tonight, staying indoors with our first winter storm coming to town. Batteries fully charged, wood fully stacked, and a good book to read with my bride. It's the best.

Stay safe, stay strong fellow Patriots.

Hi ya Kilo!! Welcome to the Watchmen. Glad to have ya! Enjoy your evening!
Back to top Go down
Phantompiratex

PostSubject: Hello from Oklahoma   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Michael here from Oklahoma
Back to top Go down
S.R.SIERRA

PostSubject: Iowa Watchman Checking In   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:38 am

33 year old, iowa, work construction, like to shoot guns, love my freedom, worried about the direction our country is heading, wanting to join up with like minded people to train with
Back to top Go down
Blackbear

Blackbear

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Blackbear here, greetings from NW Florida
Back to top Go down
Tank

Tank

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Tank from Central Indiana checking in, I've been lurking and doing my research to see if this is a group I wanted to be affiliated with and I come before you proud to be an American and a new member to the Watchmen.....
Back to top Go down
purdylady

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Jenny here from Kansas to join the cause. I am a horse trimmer and see many people throughout the month who are like-minded and are aware of the direction our country is going. I hope to get others to sign up and form a group for Kansas.
Back to top Go down
PoohRay

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:26 am

Hello fellow Watchmen. Jesse aka PoohRay from Tulsa, OK reporting for duty..
Back to top Go down
country

country

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am country, if need be I will give my real name , but only in PM. i have spoken with one of the head of the radio show and introduced my self, I believe I was dubbed country68. I am new to WoA/ WoF and I am honored to be a part of this organization. i am a Vietnam Veteran, i know that doesn't mean a lot, but i am proud of my service. i will also state, My Oath of Enlistment has NO expiration date. I will do my utmost to protecting our families, brothers, and the Watchmen. I will honor the Code and the standings of the Watchmen. I put my faith in God to help us stay clear minded, our eyes sharp, our hands steady and our bodies strong.. I look forward to meeting many of you as soon as my probation period is over and posible some at the events I can attend before that time. If you would like to contact , send a PM, I will be glad to answer all questions and/or concerns.
Back to top Go down
TANGO

PostSubject: TANGO HERE   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:35 pm

slagghammer wrote:
hey all, good to see things rolling. Watchmen of Ohio.
Hello all, Tango here from northern Ohio, looking to see if there are any units near Akron.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Renegade from SW Kansas reporting for duty. I am a Navy vet and also a veteran firefighter/EMT.
Back to top Go down
Pitsnipe

Pitsnipe

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 pm

They call me Pitsnipe, from Las Vegas. Molon Labe!
Back to top Go down
Bammers

Bammers

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:57 am

Bammers from Northern CA here.
MOLON LABE
Back to top Go down
eagleeyes007

eagleeyes007

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:25 pm

sunny good to find your forum Smile united we stand i'm in fort lauderdale and was hoping to find other like minded constitutionalists here willing to fight for our rights..........
best wishes to all during these interesting times
don't have the 25 a month to join but will help cook or do clerical work.....near my area
Back to top Go down
archer557

archer557

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi everyone archer557 here from Big Bear CA

MOLON LABE
Back to top Go down
Bubba375

Bubba375

PostSubject: Hello   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 pm

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Bubba and live in Vero Beach, FL.
Back to top Go down
AngryAmerican

AngryAmerican

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:47 am

Hello my fellow Vigilant, Patriots and Pro-Constitutional brothers. My Watchman call sign is AngryAmerican, (for now), and yes I am mad as can hell at the direction our nation has turned. But normally I am friendly, helpful, and tolerant and always squared away.

I hail from Swartz, Louisiana, (northeastern part of the state). I am proud to be southerner from such a great and diverse state. But like most parts of our country, we here in Louisiana are surrounded by masses of brainwashed sheep that feel they bare no responsibility in upholding our nation’s values, laws, or heritage. And then there are those among us that feel they have no choice but to surrender to the will of our so-called leaders. Of both these categories, you can bet neither have ever read, nor even heard of the federalist papers. Most that fall into these categories are not equipped to handle the real facts or real truths. The only real truth is that these United States of America is a constitutional republic, and not a democracy. Our founding fathers did not want a “democracy” for they feared a true democracy was just as dangerous, if not more dangerous, than a monarchy. I fall into neither one of these categories!

We must come together in order to ensure that these God given (not government given) rights are inherited by the next generation of Americans. God help us all if we fail to do our duty in ensuring that this Great nation remains free from tyrants and freeloaders whom wish to destroy it from within.

I am glad to be a small part of such a brotherhood of strong willed, pro-active men and women whom care more about the problems facing America than whom won Dancing with the Stars.
Deo Vindice!
Back to top Go down
MissouriMatt

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:19 am

Hey everyone,i"ve been a member for a lil bit & just seen the intro post,lol. I'm lookin forward to meetin with my fellow Mo patriots.
Back to top Go down
markusdecarcus

PostSubject: New from Kansas..   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 pm

I've been looking for a local Kansas group to no avail. Maybe being a member here, I can find or form one....thanks for having me...
Back to top Go down
Dust

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:47 am

Dusty here, hope yall are having a great holiday season. God bless you all. Indyranger, old bulldog, freefall, greywolf, and Freebyrd- been listening to you on the radio- great job ! I'm happy to be part of the program. Talk to ya later.
Back to top Go down
Smedley Butler

Smedley Butler

PostSubject: New Forum Member in Logan County Kentucky   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Smedley Butler here.  Just checking in guys... from Logan County Kentucky
Back to top Go down
conelrad

conelrad

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:13 pm

conelrad here- checking in from Lake Cty, ILL-Annoy, new member to WOA
Back to top Go down
http://www,blogtalkradio.com/contraradio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your First Post Goes Here   Your First Post Goes Here - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your First Post Goes Here
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WatchmenOfAmerica :: Watchmen Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: